James Helle on 10 Oct 2003 00:02:36 -0000

RE: [eia] now we must decide

1.)  Repatriation or limited access ?  My vote is limited access.  I agree
with Kyle that repatriation is "painfully unrealistic".

2.)  If limited access, new factors allowed into FET or not ?  No (possibly
by *all* parties still at war, is this feasable?)

3.)  If limited access, sieges allowed or not ?  I think that *all* combat
should be prohibited inside the country that just made peace as the
population of the FET is weary of war and will not tolerate it..  If this is
not feasable, then at least no sieges.

4.)  If sieges not allowed, any beligerrents allowed into FET cities or not
?  No, not if they are still at war.
-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
J.J. Young
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 3:56 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] now we must decide

Well, since it seems that we were going to apply the results of our current
debate to the July turn, we cannot procede any farther until we have decided
the following points:

1.)  Repatriation or limited access ?

2.)  If limited access, new factors allowed into FET or not ?

3.)  If limited access, sieges allowed or not ?

4.)  If sieges not allowed, any beligerrents allowed into FET cities or not
?

To me, it seems unlikely that we'd have better than a 4-3 vote on any of
these except repatriation.  For that reason alone, I support repatriation in
the sake of agreement and moving on.

-JJY