Kyle H on 30 Aug 2003 01:20:53 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase

> I am dubious, because of the fact that depot removal is completed before
> depot creation,

    Where does it say that depot removal is completed before depot creation?
I recall reading rules language indicating that depot creation and removal
can occur in any order (and that one need not be completed before the
other).  (After all, there is no separate "Depot Removal Step" followed by a
"Depot Creation Step."  Rather, there is only a "Depot Creation/Removal
Step.")

kdh