Michael Gorman on 20 Aug 2003 05:30:53 -0000

Re: [eia] Third round Russian roll at Vilna

At 05:17 AM 8/20/2003 +0000, you wrote:

Dice rolls requested by: Michael Gorman <mpgorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Rolls also sent to:
    eia@xxxxxxxxx

# Roll on 3-3
# Prussia breaks on a 3+

No. of sides on every die:      6
No. of dice for every roll:     1
No. of dice rolls requested:    1
No. of rolls per line:          1

      6

Happy days in Moscow.
Okay, this makes for a very painful final round.
I'll have either 71 or 73 factors depending on the 2nd Prussian roll. In either case, Prussia will lose 11 factors and 2.8 morale.

This will break Prussia.
Total Prussian loses end up at 22 factors, once of which must be cavalry.
The maximum morale loss Russia can suffer with the -1 penalty on the Prussian rolls is 1.9, so Russia will not break. The forest will reduce the pursuit class by one so it will be 3 or 2 depending on the Prussian rolls for the 2nd and 3rd round. Political points will be +2 Russia, -2 Prussia unless the Prussian 1st corps was over 20 factors.

I'll send out pursuit and leader casualties now.