Everett E. Proctor on 17 Aug 2003 12:26:18 -0000

[eia] Austrian 4/07 land phase

Depot created at Czernowitz ($1)

I corp at Lublin picks up 3 more garrison factors, => Lemberg, picks up
9 more garrison factors => se, to forest space between Lemberg and
Czernowitz. ($1)

I corp sw of Lemberg => forest space between Lemberg and Czernowitz ($1)

I corp ne of Vienna => Prague, picks up 9 garrison factors => ne of
Vienna (f/a)

I corp in Linz holds (f/a)
C corp in Salzburg => Venice (f/a)
I corp in Salzburg holds (f/a)
I corp in Salzburg holds (f/a)
Venietian Corp =>Mantua (f/a)
I corp between Mantua and Milan holds (f/a)
I corp between Mantua and Milan holds (f/a)
C corp between Mantua and Milan holds (f/a)
Lombardy corp at Milan holds (f/a)

Total:  $3

--
Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>