Danny Mount on 16 Aug 2003 21:17:57 -0000

RE: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, April 1807

The Spanish corps at Naples retires to the city.
The Spanish corps in Tunis will fight.
One Spanish corps in Damietta will retire into the city, the rest will
fight.

I think $10 is the most I've seen yet for a land phase, but maybe Great
Britain has topped that in the past.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Joel Uckelman
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 4:06 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, April 1807

Depot creation: Rome ($1)

2I at Ancona -> Naples ($2)
2C, Grand Vizier at Rome -> Naples ($2)

Tunisians, Kushanz Ali W of Tunis -> Tunis (4-)

Syrians, 1I, 1C, Pechlivan Khan at Cairo -> Damietta ($3)
Egyptians at Jerusalem -> Cairo, drop 7I ($0.5)
Egyptians at Cairo pick up 7I -> Damietta (4-)

1I stands up N of Silistra (auto)
1I at Alexandretta -> Tripoli (5-)
1I E of Gratz -> Trieste ($1)

Total cost: $10

Will the Spaniards at Tunis retire into the city?
Will the Spaniards at Naples retire into the city?
Will the Spaniards or Swedes at Damietta retire into the city?