Michael Gorman on 15 Aug 2003 02:30:31 -0000

Re: [eia] call to allies

At 03:46 PM 8/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Thus spake Danny Mount:
> Spain wished to call both Austria and Prussia
>

> I do not think I am getting all the email off the eia list
> Could this be checked?
> Thanks
> Danny

Your MX immediately accepted every message sent to you from the list within
the past few days, and none of the messages still in the queue are for you.
That list activity took a sudden nose dive a few days ago would worry me as
well were I not certain that the list is working.

--
J.
If you aren't sure, go check the archive site and see if there is anything you missed.