James Helle on 13 Aug 2003 22:44:40 -0000

RE: [eia] ally calling procedure

I did send in a roll this morning {the 13th},but have not received anything
back yet.  Should I send a request for another roll? or wait?

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Kyle H
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 2:24 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: Re: [eia] ally calling procedure

    We need to hear from Jim.  He needs to tell us whether he would like to
set any Economic Manipulation for June, and (more importantly) he needs to
send in a roll (of 1d6) to determine whether Spain or Prussia will decide
whether to call to allies first.  If Jim rolls higher than '3', then Prussia
will be the first one to decide whether to call allies.  If he rolls '2' or
'1', then Spain will decide first.  However, if he rolls a '3', then you
will both need to roll again.  Ugh, that would be stinky!
    Danny, why don't you send out a back-up die roll just in case Jim rolls
a '3'.  That way we don't have to wait through another email cycle if that
1-in-6 event occurs.

kdh