Joel Uckelman on 9 Aug 2003 17:07:49 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, March 1807

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     Joel, you are sending 5 corps to Damietta, but you only have one depot
> available for supply.  Each depot is only capable of supplying 4 corps, so
> one of the corps going to Damietta will have to forage.  (Don't forget that
> an extra movement point is consumed when crossing a river to enter combat.)
> This will reduce the Turkish total cost by $1.
>
>     Also, I assume that the I Egypt corps is absorbing the 9 infantry
> *after* it arrives in Jerusalem (since there aren't 9 infantry to absorb at
> Jaffa).  Just checking...
>
> kdh

It appears that I'm incapable of remembering that. I've done it every time
now.
1C remains at Cairo.

The 9 infantry at Jerusalem magically teleport to Jaffa, are picked up, and
then march to Jerusalem.

--
J.