Kyle H on 30 Jul 2003 02:48:33 -0000

[eia] error with new gamebox

    I just realized as I was putting the new board together that I made a mistake with the new gamebox.  Instead of subtracting one depot from Prussia, I subtracted one from Spain.  D'oh!  Rather than uploading a new copy of the gamebox, I'll wait to see whether there are any other errors that need fixing.  Once I'm confident that there are no other errors remaining, I'll upload the gamebox again for people to download (again).

Sorry,

kdh