Joel Uckelman on 26 Jul 2003 03:10:01 -0000

Re: [eia] map error

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> > The Cyberboard map is missing the crossing arrow between Athens and the
> > island north of Athens.
>
> File that map error in with the fact that the London blockade box should
> touch both the English Channel sea space and the one north of it.
>
> -JJY

It occurs to me now that the first thing I did when I made myself an EiA
gamebox for my own virtual board program was take the map from the
Cyberboard gamebox and fix all of the errors. I should send Kyle a copy of
that map so he can replace the current one with it.

--
J.