J.J. Young on 21 Jul 2003 20:20:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, November 1806

So we have the Battle of Algerian Woods, which has to be a field battle,
since no cities are in the area.

Blake (2 tactical) commands 1 Spanish I corps, vs.
Pechlivan Khan (4 tactical) commanding the Tunisian corps (which according
to public knowledge is 5 I, 5 C, 2.5 morale).

The Tunisians must have cavalry superiority (giving Turkey a +1 roll), since
the Spanish corps can't hold more than 2 C.  I assume Pechlivan will want to
treat his tactical rating as 3 rather than 4 (giving Spain a -1 roll).

The battle takes place in a forest, resulting in a -1 casualty shift on the
chart for every roll.  And the total modifier is Turkey +1, Spain -1.

Sorry if I'm gushing; it's just been so long since we've had a battle, I'm a
little excited.

-JJY