James Helle on 10 Jul 2003 08:16:01 -0000

RE: [eia] Prussian reinf. & land phases- Sep. 1806

Duh, I knew that!  Ok, I will redistribute them tonight and send an update.
-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kyle H
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 6:26 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eia] Prussian reinf. & land phases- Sep. 1806

    Since Posen and Lubeck are cities in minor countries that Prussia controls (and not Prussian cities themselves), you cannot place Prussian troops in those two cities directly.  You have to place them as a garrison in a Prussian city or in an eligible corps (at present, only 3 corps are eligible to receive reinforcements - the three inside Prussia).  If you want to place Prussian troops in Lubeck and Posen, you will need to move Prussian corps there and drop off the factors.  So there are a total of 7 factors that need to be placed elsewhere.

kdh