Joel Uckelman on 7 Jul 2003 16:17:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, August 1805

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> In your orders, Joel, two corps did not start from where they had moved in
> July.  One difference is trivial and one is more serious.
>
> > 1I at Adrianople -> Constantinople (picks up 5I, garrison now at 20I) -> E
> > of Constantinople ($1)
>
> This corps moved to Constantinople in July, and so would move to the same
> destination with a forage of 5-, or with paid supply as you have done.
>
> > 1I E of Philippopolis -> Belgrade ($0.5)
>
> This corps moved to Salonika in July, and so would not be able to reach
> Belgrade in August without force marching.
>
> Let me know if I'm missing something.
>
> -JJY

The I east of Constantinople stays where it is.
The I at Belgrade should be at Nicopolis instead and pays $1 for supply,
which makes no net change on my total cost since I had to round up before.

--
J.