J.J. Young on 19 Jun 2003 15:28:01 -0000

Re: [eia] finally set up

Wow.  That sucks.  Are you moving to an entirely different place, or is the apartment complex providing a new unit for you (seems only fair) ?  Gabrielle and I are more than happy to pitch in if you need any help, although we'll be out of town Sunday-Wednesday next week.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle H
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: [eia] finally set up

    Speaking of moving, after the last big rain storm here in Columbus, water was leaking in through the walls and our carpets got wet.  As they were cleaning the carpets, they did some testing and found dangerous mold in our walls.  So we have to move... immediately.  (Fun, huh?  And all this while I'm trying to find a job.)  So my email contact may be sporadic over the next couple weeks.  Or it might not be.  It depends on a number of things (like how fast we can get the phone company out to activate our new telephone line).  Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on so that, if I do have trouble checking email, you know what the situation is.

kdh