J.J. Young on 7 Jun 2003 15:12:01 -0000

[eia] British reinforcement phase, 6/06

Wellington and Nelson are removed from the map.
A new British I corps appears in Leghorn.
A British I corps is removed from Leghorn.
A new British I corps appears in Cuidad Rodrigo.
A garrison of 1 Portuguese I is placed in Cuidad Rodrigo.
3 I are added to the Portugal corps, bringing its strength to 15 I, 1 C.
2 Danish I are added to the Copenhagen garrison (now 6 I).
1 Danish I is placed in garrison at Christiana.

No other visible changes.
Britain will hold off deciding on when to go in the naval phase until seeing France's reinforcements.

God Save the King !
-JJY