James Helle on 30 May 2003 08:08:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Prussian reinforcement & land phases-Apr. 1806

True enough.  I'll watch for France's decision and send out a forage roll as needed.  Yes, there is a 3 point garrison in Dresden now.
----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle H
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [eia] Prussian reinforcement & land phases-Apr. 1806

    If the corps at Warsaw moves west one space it will end up in the same space as the French corps.  If France moves after Prussia in the land phase, then this will impose a -1 on that corps's forage value.  In that case, it would not forage automatically but at 5-.  (BTW, I'll send out my decision about France's order in the land phase after I see GB's naval phase.)

kdh

P.S.  I show a 10 inf. garrison at Dresden.  So does that mean that after the Saxony corps absorbs 7 inf upon returning to Dresden that a 3 inf. garrison remains?