Kyle H on 24 May 2003 11:43:02 -0000

Re: [eia] French economic phase, 3/06

    As usual, I forgot to mention that Holland has started construction of another ship.  (That makes 4 in the pipeline.)  Sorry that I am so scatter-brained.

kdh
----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle H
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 8:50 PM
Subject: [eia] French economic phase, 3/06

FRANCE

A. Victory Points: +7.
B. Money and Manpower Collection:

91/30 printed values
-4/-2  Languedoc
28/10 conquered minors
0       American trade
--------------------
115/38  net income

At this time, France elects to refrain from trading with America in compliance with the terms of Peace Condition B.7 imposed on France by Spain at the end of the War of 1805.  (This loss of American trade triggers the provision in section 12.9 requiring GB to make a die roll to avoid war with America.)

Holland collects 14/6.
Piedmont collects 12/4.
Baden collects 6/4.
Wurttemburg collects 8/4.
Hesse collects 8/4.
Bavaria collects 12/8.

C. Lending Money: private.
D. Manipulation:  set to +2.
E. Expenditures:

Corps maintenance: 10
Fleet maintenance: 3
Depot maintenance: 4

All other expenditures are private.

F. Political Status Adjustment: no adjustment.
G. Civil Disorder: n/a.
H. Ceding: none.
I. New Political Combos: none.
J. Levy Step: n/a.