Everett E. Proctor on 24 May 2003 01:29:01 -0000

Re: [eia] French land phase, 3/06

Austria still needs to do its reinforcement and land phase, and I will
be placing some garrisons and doing some moving, so your map is sure to
be wrong with regard to that.

Since now all of my EiA info is stored on my work computer, I'll send
out my orders when I get to work tonight.

-Everett