Everett E. Proctor on 22 May 2003 15:58:01 -0000

Re: [eia] March DoWs

Hmmm. . .  I'm sure I sent it, but it was from my work computer, and
using Outlook (which I haven't used before).  I can retry it tonight
when I get to work, or if you want Joel, you can process my orders
through.  Austria makes no DoW.

-Everett