Danny Mount on 22 May 2003 03:52:03 -0000

[eia] Spanish Land Phase (March 1806)

Depots created: Naples ($1)
Depots removed: San Sebastian, Barcelona

2 Spanish I corps in Barcelona hold (f/a)

2 Spanish I corps w/ Spanish fleet disembark to Naples ($1)

1 Spanish I corps in Algiers holds (f/a)

Swedish corps in Abo picks up 1I (increases to 8I,2C) and holds (f/a)
(garrison of 1 left in Abo)

Total: $2

-DEM

I am heading out tomorrow morning so I won't be able to check my email until
I get back on Monday evening.  If you see any mistakes with my orders then I
will fix them when I return.  Have a great weekend, guys!