Everett on 15 May 2003 08:19:01 -0000

[eia] Fudgecicles

My laptop is having problems (progressing from intermittent power
failure to total power failure within the last 4 days).   I should have
it fixed fairly soon, and I do have access to e-mail in the meantime,
and unless I'm attacked, I have next month's orders planned and
memorized anyway (hint: they're not one bit more exciting than this
month's).

Meanwhile, my ability to respond to things will be a little slower than
normal (but I don't expect to have to respond to much right now). (And I
have to use Outlook - blech!)

-Everett