J.J. Young on 11 May 2003 02:55:01 -0000

[eia] political phase

It occurs to me that the reason I put conditional phrasing, like "GB reserves the right to call on allies" in the last political phase is that both escrows were up at the same time, and I replied to both at one sitting, without having seen the results of the DOW one.

So I guess from here on I'll wait to reply to the second escrow until everyone has answered the first.

Although I doubt Jim will be able to send in his political orders before he leaves for his honeymoon.

-JJY