Kyle H on 10 May 2003 14:17:02 -0000

[eia] French land phase, Dec. 1805.

Depot creation and removal: none.

2I w/Davout & Bernadotte hold at Hamburg.  ($2)
2I w/Napoleon & Murat hold at Lille.  (F/auto)
1I holds at Paris.  (F/auto)
1I holds at St. Malo.  (F/auto)
1I holds at La Rochelle.  (F/auto)
1I holds at Toulon.  (F/5)
1I holds at Lyon.  (F/auto)
Holland I holds S. of Hanover.  (F/auto)
Bavaria I holds W. of Munich.  (F/auto)
Piedmont I holds at Turin.  (F/auto)
Wurttemburg I holds at Stuttgart.  (F/auto)

Total cost: $2.

Forage rolls for the corps at Toulon and the garrison at Ajaccio will be sent immediately.  (I won't bother rolling for the Naples corps since, even if it survives the siege, it will disappear from the map at the end of the turn anyway.)

Unfortunately my economic phase depends on what happens at Florence.  I'll send that out as soon as I see JJ's siege rolls.

kdh