Michael Gorman on 10 May 2003 04:57:00 -0000

[eia] Russian Economic Phase

Base income:  $70
Trade: Either $7 or $0 depending on Turkish decision to allow trade through the Dardenelles.

$75 is paid in reparations.  That goes to Spain, right?

Manpower collected is 33

I'm not going to bother plotting anything for Algiers since it'll be conquered before it matters. I'll only have to deal with whether or not they can pay their $1 maintenance with their income cut off by the occupation of Algiers.

Maintenance costs are 3 corps counters

Mike