Kyle H on 9 May 2003 20:49:01 -0000

Re: [eia] British land phase, 12/05

    The Naples corps will retire into Florence.

kdh
----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 12:07 AM
Subject: [eia] British land phase, 12/05

Depot Removal:  Christiana
Depot Creation:  w/V fleet off Ajaccio/Cagliari ($1)

2 I corps:  hold at Copenhagen ($2)
Denmark corps:  hold at Christiana (f/5-)
I corps at Naples:  drops 4 I garrison factors (1 in the city, 3 as depot garrison) ---> Rome (joins siege)
1 I and Cav corps:  Rome ---> Florence ($8)
Portugal corps:  disembark at Ajaccio, lays siege ($2)

supply for 3 Spanish corps in London ($3)

Total cost:  $16

The Portugal corps chooses not to attempt a breach at Ajaccio at this time, but the British corps besieging Rome does choose to.
The Naples corps must choose whether to fight in the field or retire into the city.

God Save the King !
-JJY