Joel Uckelman on 7 May 2003 00:31:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Algiers siege

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     Actually, there is an official combat loss table which is the ultimate
> authority on the number of losses in any situation.  (It is on the same card
> that has the combat tables.)  For the most part, it rounds normally, but
> there are a few aberations.  For instance, the card says that 45% of 1 is 1.
> Anyway, just thought you should know that there may be a few rare instances
> where rounding won't give you the right answer.
>
> kdh

Weeeeeeird... I'd never noticed that before. I'd always assumed that chart
was provided for people who had no calculator handy. I suppose that means
the way to inflict the most casualties is to send your factors in ninja-style,
one at a time? :)