Kyle H on 4 May 2003 21:13:01 -0000

Re: [eia] map errors

    Sorry, I don't know how I missed that line about the 10 inf. garrison, but I did.

kdh

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 7:07 PM
Subject: [eia] map errors

Depots Destroyed.........Danzig

1 I corps from Nemirov group moves to space south of B-L (f/a)
2 I corps from Nemirov group moves to space south of B-L ($1)
French I corps holds (f/a)
1I corps in Posen holds (f/a)
1 I corps moves to Grodno and p/u 1 I garrison (f/a)
1 I corps in Vilna drops 10 I garrison,moves to Kovno and p/u 2
            infantry garrison (f/a)
Saxon corps moves 1 space to B-L  (f/a)

Total costs= $1

According to my records there should be a 10 inf. garrison in Vilna and the depot in Danzig should be removed.
Also, you all are correct about Saxony's reinforcements.  I did place them but forgot to put them on my map.