James Helle on 4 May 2003 19:16:01 -0000

[eia] Prussia's reinforcement phase-Nov 1805

Question:  in September Saxony should have received 3 infantry factors that I forgot to place.  Does anyone object to my placing them now?  They were intended to be placed in Dresden (as the Saxon corps was out of supply for reinforcements) and so would have had zero impact on the outcome of any actions.

Other than that there are no visible changes.