Kyle H on 4 May 2003 17:45:01 -0000

Re: [eia] minor country strengths

    Yikes!  Thanks for all the corrections.  Because there were so many mistakes, I thought it was worth resending the image.  (Please copy this new one over-top the old one.)

kdh
----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [eia] minor country strengths

Cyrenaica and Morocco have both been conquered, and so their corps strengths should be 0/0.

The Saxony corps dropped off a 2 I garrison in Warsaw at some point, and so is presently 6/2.

The Swedish I corps lost a factor in St. P and is currently 7/1.

The Syria corps just dropped off a 1 I garrison in Alexandretta, and so is presently 5/4.

-JJY