Michael Gorman on 3 May 2003 15:51:01 -0000

Re: [eia] History monkey report: Battle of Tripoli

At 10:04 AM 5/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 10:40 AM 5/3/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >So the way I read it, Tripolitania suffers -0.5 morale and -1 I in the first > >round; -1.1 morale and breaks in the second round, losing -1 C. There is no
> >pursuit since the Turks have no cavalry.  Turkey loses a total of -1.5
> >morale and -2 I (I assume feudal infantry, right, Joel ?).
> >
> >Turkey gains +1 PP and France loses -1 PP.  Turkey now chooses where to
> >retreat the Tripolitania corps.
> >
> >-JJY
>
> My records show the 2nd Anatolian being a cav corps that was destroyed
> early in the year.  I also show the only available Anatolian corps being
> the 3rd, which is feudal cavalry, not infantry.
>
> Which would mean a pursuit is entirely possible and likely to hurt.
>
> Mike

Actually, I have it as the III Anatolia that you destroyed, not the II. That
really doesn't matter, since they differ only in name.
And in two months they can relevy anyhow, so it'll matter even less then.

Mike