Joel Uckelman on 3 May 2003 15:11:01 -0000

[eia] (no subject)

I thought I sent this earlier, but it was still in my drafts box so I
must not have:

First round:
Tripoli rolls 1+1 on 3-1, Turkey loses 1 factor and 0.2 morale.
Turkey rolls 4 on 2-1, Tripoli loses 1 factor and 0.5 morale.

Second round:
Tripoli rolls 2+1 on 4-2, Turkey loses 1 factor and 1.3 morale.
Turkey rolls 5 on 3-1, Tripoli loses 1 factor and 1.1 morale.

Tripoli breaks. That was improbable: Given the chit choices, I had an 8%
chance of winning that battle.

Turkish losses: 2 FC

The pursuit is of class 4 with 6 FC remaining, on which Turkey rolls a 4+1
for the cavalry leader, which inflicts 3 cavalry equivalents on the
Tripolitanians.

I think the Tripolitanians have to retreat west into Tunisia, since that's
closer to the French depot at Grenoble (in France!) than if they retreat east
and remain in Tripolitania. (Would someone confirm for me that this is right?)

So: +1 PP Turkey, -1 PP France.

That should wrap up the Turkish land phase.

--
J.