J.J. Young on 30 Apr 2003 03:59:01 -0000

[eia] reparations

> Spain chooses C3.  When does Mike have to say whether he will pay all of
his
> home nation's tax value now or 2/3 in the next two Economic Phases?

I believe Mike has until the next economic phase (December) to decide
whether to make one full payment or two payments of 2/3.  In neither case
does Russia have to pay before December.

Question: since Russia has ceded a province, will its reparations be based
on its current home nation tax value ($70), or on its original national tax
value ($75) ?  I would think the answer would be obvious (current), except
that it says, "(printed on the map)".  What do the rest of you think ?

-JJY