J.J. Young on 30 Apr 2003 02:29:01 -0000

Re: [eia] repatriating after this war?

I was unclear about whether or not our new solution would apply to our immediate case, since the discussion began right away.  But either way is all right with me.

-JJY
----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle H
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 4:21 PM
Subject: [eia] repatriating after this war?

    Am I correct in understanding that we are using the force repatriation rules to return troops to their countries at the end of this war and that we will be using whatever we come up with to resolve future wars?  (I ask because I'm trying to make the new map.)  We did agree (didn't we) that the British forces could repatriate to Sveaborg, along with the Spanish forces.  Obviously, the Prussian forces will repatriate to Prussia, Austrian forces to Austria, and Turkish forces to Turkey.

Let me know if anything I've said here is incorrect.

kdh