Kyle H on 29 Apr 2003 21:04:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Rolls for Algeria

    Well, I just rolled a "1" modified by +3 to a net result of "4".  Since
the Minor Country Control step happens after the Peace Step.  Mike will not
be getting a +1 for the dominant zone, nor will he get a +2 for war with
Spain.  He will just have his standard +1 national modifier.  So if he rolls
4-6, then Russia will take control of Algeria.  If he rolls 3, we tie (and
make unmodified die rolls until someone wins).  If he rolls 1 or 2, then
France gets Algeria.

kdh