Michael Gorman on 26 Apr 2003 16:49:01 -0000

[eia] Economic phase

I believe we have wrapped up all issues from the land phase.

Russian economy is battered but the markets are still open.
I show a total income of $60. $54 from taxes ($21 less than base) and $6 from American trade.

I show manpower of 24 (11 less than base).

Morocco get $6 and 4 manpower as well.

I have 6 corps to maintain and 3 depots.

I'll wait until Kyle and JJ figure out if they've missed anything on the victory point chart to be certain but it sounds like 10 points this turn?

Not doing any economic manipulation.

The PSA adjustment will take me to the lowest dominant power box assuming the lowest 10 point box is correct.