Joel Uckelman on 26 Apr 2003 16:38:01 -0000

Re: [eia] need to speed things up

Thus spake "Kyle H":

>     Well, I guess there's more than one way to do things.  But personally
> I'm not as concerned about the archive as I am about smooth/quick play.  As
> long as we can find a way to make sure that this information (that Player X
> is on the clock) does not get buried in a lengthy email, that's fine by me.

I think the best way to do this (rather than obscuring the actual subject of
the message) is to adopt a convention of always making the "Next Up" the
last thing in the message. So all you have to do to find it is go the the
end.