Kyle H on 25 Apr 2003 23:43:01 -0000

Re: [eia] need to speed things up

    Good points, both.  :-)
    Yes, we should make it clear who is "on the clock" in our emails.
(Perhaps we could make such a pronouncement part of the subject of the email
so that it doesn't get lost?)  And we should also specify how long they have
to respond.  That is, we should write the time of that the email is being
sent in the message.  (Sometimes the time-date stamp on an email is
untrustworthy.)
    And you are probably right that this month has taken longer than most.
Still, we started this game (if memory serves) in June of last year.  That
was 10 months ago.  We have not even completed 9 months of game time.
That's not a very good record even if this has been a particularly slow
month.  [Granted, there was about a month of downtime last summer while we
tried to find a new player for Spain, but still...]

kdh