Everett E. Proctor on 23 Apr 2003 04:25:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Pursuit casualties

I wish, but unfortunately I don't think so.  The percentage loss on
pursuits is the percentage of the winning sides CAVALRY factors, which
in this case is 19, so 10% of 19 comes to 2 pursuit losses, which Mike
can take as 2 cavalry or 6 infantry, or a combination.

-Everett

--
Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Play Sanctum: Online CCG