Danny Mount on 12 Apr 2003 00:38:01 -0000

[eia] End of September

Guys,
Can we try to wrap up the end of this month by the end of this weekend?  At
this rate we are going slower than real time and the game is starting to lag
it seems.  I am not targeting Mike, I know he has had problems with his
email and fighting 3 battles in one month is no easy task.  We all need to
be thinking ahead and trying to advance the game!  I am just talking and
trying to get out my feelings I guess, so let me know what you guys think.
-DEM