jjy on 8 Apr 2003 18:44:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Russia's 3rd round

The 4 Coalition casualties work out to 2 Spanish, 1 Swedish, and 1 British.  I
assume Danny will want to lose a Spanish cavalry factor rather than the Swedish
one, since Spanish cavalry have only 3 morale (correct me if I'm mistaken,
Danny).

So Russia lost 2 extra guard factors, right ?

Well, there's a slim chance we could break the Russians, so no pursuit just yet.

-JJY