Michael Gorman on 29 Mar 2003 04:44:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish reinforcement phase, September 1805

At 07:50 PM 3/28/2003 -0600, you wrote:
Add 2 factors to the Damascus garrison (total of 3).
Add 2 factors to the Tunis garrison (total of 4).
Add 4 factors to the Damietta garrison (total of 5).
Add an infantry corps SE of Benghazi (with the Grand Vizier).

--
J.

I was noticing that these reinforcements spent all the money each nation made without paying to maintain their corps. Am I right that minor nations have to pay for their own corps?

Yes, I am trying to keep track of as much of the world's income as I can. :)

Mike