J.J. Young on 9 Feb 2003 19:00:01 -0000

Re: [eia] closer look at Prussian supply situation

I have checked my count again and I still only get an original (illegal) total of $8, not $9.  So to pay extra to keep the same movement and supply would cost $10, not $11.
Here's how I got that count.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

A depot was built at Brest-Litovsk for a cost of $1.
The 3 corps at Warsaw were supposed to cost $1.5.
The 3 corps at Brest-Litovsk were supposed to cost $1.5.
The 2 corps at Minsk were supposed to cost $4.

For a total of $8.  If I've made a mistake, I can't see it.

-JJY
----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle H
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 1:32 PM
Subject: [eia] closer look at Prussian supply situation

    So, at present, you have 5 corps supplied from Brest-Litovsk and 3 corps supplied from Warsaw at a total cost (if it were legal) of $9.  If you were to change one of the corps ending at Brest-Litovsk from $0.5 to $2, that would bring the total to $10.5 which rounds up to $11.
    In sum, you probably want to re-engineer your orders from the ground up to see if you can find one corps who could forage at a reasonable roll.

kdh