James Helle on 8 Feb 2003 22:27:01 -0000

[eia] Supply Sources

      Before I send out Prussia's land phase I would like to get a consensus on supply sources.  Per 7.2.3.1 " a supply source is any unbeseiged city in a major powers home nation or controlled minor country that contains a depot".  My question is that my current supply source is in Posen (Poland).  Technically Poland is not a minor controlled country but a free state, correct?  If so, is Posen still a valid supply source?