Kyle H on 25 Jan 2003 15:17:01 -0000

[eia] suggestion

    Writing fleet movements is very tedious when we use our up-til-now standard method of naming multiple ports bordering the sea zone that our fleets are entering.  I suggest we streamline this process by making use of the resources that are available to us.  On the website that I set up for our game (http://home.att.net/~menexenus/) there is a map with numbered sea zones.  I suggest that we use it to write our naval orders.  In any case, *I* plan to do so.  So when you see numbered sea zones in my orders, you will know where to look to find out what they refer to.

kdh