Kyle H on 20 Jan 2003 21:32:02 -0000

Re: [eia] misprint

    I'm not sure that I understand your question, Joel.  But that's probably
because I did not make my intentions completely clear.  What I meant to say
was that I will be updating the gamebox file and then making this new file
(ourgame2.gbx) available for everyone to download.  (That way the changes
only have to be made once and everyone gets the benefit of them.)  The
downside of such a revision is that everyone will *have* to download the new
gamebox in order to view the new maps I will be sending out (because those
new maps will make reference to a different gamebox file).  Since this
revision project requires a new download for everyone, it's best if we only
have to do it once.  That's why I'm asking for suggestions from everyone.
    FYI, to date I have made the following revisions to the gamebox file:
- fixed the color of the French corps markers (which had small spaces of
transparency near the top)
- deleted leader "Ruby" from Spanish list
- created and added a *bunch* more guerilla tokens to the Spanish list
- added about 20 more 1 mil. garrison tokens to the French list.
Again, please let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to do
before the new gamebox file is made available for download.  (Don't worry:
I'll give everyone a couple weeks to send in suggestions before uploading
the new gamebox file.)

kdh

Before that, Kyle wrote:
> >     BTW, in the next month or so I plan to revise the current Cyberboard
> > gamebox file ("ourgame.gbx") to fix a few of these minor mistakes.
> > Obviously, I'll delete Ruby from the list of Spanish leaders.  I also
plan
> > to provide more French 1 militia tokens (because I have almost run out).
If