Michael Gorman on 4 Jan 2003 06:20:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Russia's economic phase

I sent out income info before I left for Christmas, but I can resend stuff.

Russia's total income ended up at $64 ($11 less than base from occupied provinces)
Total manpower collected was 31 (4 down from base)
We spent $18 on maintaining fleets/corps and depots
I think I ended up with 7 victory points, that was in a post from JJ a ways back.

The three cossacks from the levy step are new info. They are placed in Ekaterinoslav (That's in NW Crimea)