Kyle H on 30 Dec 2002 16:01:01 -0000

[eia] Austria's economic phase?

    As far as I can tell, everyone has turned in economic phase orders except Austria.  So below I have included what I anticipate Austria's economic phase orders will be.  Everett, please feel free to make corrections if you wish.  Alternatively, please let us know if you intend to make no corrections.  (Until I have received confirmation that the economic phase is over, I will not feel comfortable sending out political orders.)

A. Victory Points: 6 pts.
B. Money and Manpower Collection:
  Accumulated: hidden
  Base Values: 66/25
  Ceded Provinces: none
  Conquered Minors: 9/4 (Venetia and Romagna)
  Normal Trade: 6 (according to JJ)
  American Trade: 6 (according to JJ)
  Reparations: +46 (from France)
  Economic Manipulation: 0
  Loans/Subsidies: hidden
  Total Income: 133/29.
C. Lending Money: hidden.
D. Manipulation: set to zero (??).
E. Money and Manpower Expenditure:
  Corps Maintenance: 9 (+ an unknown number of new corps arriving in the next 3 months)
  Fleet Maintenance: none
  Depot Maintenance: 4
  Purchases: hidden
  Total known expenses: 13.
F. Political Status Adjustment: Austria moves to the highest '6' box.
G. Civil Disorder: N/A.
H. Ceding Step: none (??).  [Austria receives Lombardy from Spain.]
I. New Political Combos: none.
J. Levy Step: N/A.
K. UMP Control: N/A.

kdh