J.J. Young on 21 Dec 2002 22:11:01 -0000

[eia] Kicking myself

Dammit, this was the worst possible time to have been careless like that reporting the Spanish forces.  Again, I'm sorry.  I hope, however, that everyone can see that this explains all my apparent mistakes in reporting the outcome of the battle.  I'm not so far gone as to have misread the combat tables that badly.

So the Spanish losses are -2 I, since the Russians rolled a 6 on their second roll, and the city falls.

-JJY