JASON WYANT on 21 Dec 2002 17:57:01 -0000

[eia] Re: Visit & gamefest 2002

Kyle is the only one that I've heard back from regarding a 3E game on the Saturday and Sunday after Christmas.  Is anyone else interested in playing (or running) a 3E game?  If I GM, my intention was to roll up characters on Saturday, and get into the real meat of the adventure on Sunday.  Please let me know if you would like me to run something so I prepare an adventure.

JJ, what level is Gryphon, and do you have any of the character sheets from last year?  Since you've been trying to progress with him I'll try to keep the adventure close to his current level.

Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 3:22 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx; Kyle H; Tom McNeal; jwyant1@xxxxxxx; fdilley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Visit & gamefest 2002

You are hearby invited to Columbus, Ohio from Friday, December 27, through
Jan. 1, 2003 for a weekend of catching up, seeing The Two Towers (again),
and gaming.  Anyone who can show up for any of those days is welcome, and
out-of staters are invited to stay on our guest bed, guest futon, guest
mattress, or guest floor.  Planning travel days on December 27 and December
31 or January 1 would work out best for us (we'll need a little recovery
time before school starts again).

Mike has already said he could probably make it, and Tom and Kim McNeal have
said they were avaiable for gaming that weekend, except for Saturday
evening.  The rest of you, please RSVP to let us know if you could make it,
and which days we could expect you.  Also which days you could make it over
if you're local.

Also,  I'd like to start a discussion about what gaming activities, if any,
we'd like to do.  With several new supplemenmts coming out lately from the
Hero System, I could drudge up some enthusiasm for running a Champions
one-shot.  Alternatively, if someone else (not me) has something for D&D 3rd
edition they'd like to run, I'm always up for that.  And/or if someone who
knows more about networking computers than I do would like to attempt
setting that up, I'm game.  Any other ideas ?

Sorry about the late notice on this; our Christmas schedule with relatives,
etc. has firmed up only in the last few days.  I'm looking forward to
hearing from and seeing everyone !

-JJY