Michael Gorman on 16 Dec 2002 20:17:01 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

Sorry for the delay, this past week was the end of the two classes I was teaching this semester so I've been a bit busy getitng all the grading done and the like.

As it turns out, the battle in Naples is of interest to my navy, glad to see at least one part of the plan was not defeated by abysmal dice.

Depot Removal: St. Petersburg, Tiflis
Depot Creation: Bucharest, Stavropel ($2)

Bagraton and 2I corps move from St. Petersburg to 1 space SE of Pskov  ($2)
1I corps west of Nemirov moves to Kiev (f/5)
Kutusov, 1 Cossack, 2I Corps and 1 Cav Corps move to Silistra ($3)
1I Corps at Bucharest detaches a 1pt garrison and moves to Silistra ($1)
1 Cossack at Bucharest moves to 1 space NE of Nemirov
1I Corps near Tiflis moves to Stavropel ($0.5)
1 Cossack at Erzurum stays there

Total Cost: $9

One battle at Silistra. The Turkish corps has to decide if it will retire or fight outside.